Do you have business problems that seem insurmountable? Just don’t know where to turn for advice? Your situation is not uncommon in small/medium businesses. You may need a lawyer experienced in resolving business and commercial disputes.
Typically the problems could include:
- you are faced with legal proceedings
- you are being sued
- you have been served with a statutory demand
- there is dispute over a contract
- you have a dispute with an insurance company
- there is a claim of negligence
Using his accountancy and legal qualifications, Wellington lawyer Lance Pratley assists business owners to resolve commercial disputes efficiently and cost effectively.
Frequently, settlement happens by negotiation or mediation. When it is necessary to go to Court, Lance is experienced there too.